May 26, 2011

Back home in place called Washington state


Well after thirty nine hours of being up, or for the most part of a two day jaunt to get back to the united states, we are home in part anyways...the girls still have to get back to Minnesota and Mimi (Nancy Watson) and Poppi (Chuck Watson) will accompany them shortly, but first comes dropping me off in Richland, Washington. Right now through we are in Seattle, where we started our international flight hopping from back on the eighteenth of this month, and yes we are staying at Chuck's brother's Larry's house again. This morning we spent till nine forty visiting with his sister Carol and her husband Frank who are missionaries in Africa. As I said we started at real close to ten to heading back to Richland along the way we stopped at Snoqualmie pass which is just outside of the Seattle area for a rest stop,the girls ended up with some salt water taffy which they enjoyed till it was lunch time. Which was at a place in Yakima,Washington at a place called MINER'S which is known best by their size of hamburgers among other food that they serve to being BIG SIZED as well. We finally pulled into my place a little after three.
Like I have said
early in these belated postings things will come outta the Blue one those said things is that I have to change up my background plate here at Day life of the Matt yet I seem to recall trying to upload a image here but it was TO BIG to fit but here is what I wanted it to be
,which was from my trip last year to Cuenca Ecuador and would have been nice to see how many hits I would have gotten because of the background plate itself but as I said before it just didn't fit. This time around tough I made all of the ones from Ecuador be six hundred forty by three hundred twenty so they should fit if I wanna use one. Even though I couldn't have one here on site I did have one for the month of May from Ecuador as my desktop and here's what it was .
Yet I bet all of you who came here over this past month tired to figure out the background here
and said to yourselves that is Matt being Matt of course which you'd be right about! One last thing I had failed to notice that when I was making these EXTRA POSTINGS I seem to have forgotten one for tracking my miles,which I will post somewhere in June's listings, also that is why I have June first daily Spidey strip here as well!
So enjoy even though it's out doubly late.

1 comment:

richNnancy said...

Hi Matt!
We're just now catching up on your blog. So happy to see you and the family had so much fun.
It was a joy, as always, to visit with you, even though it was way too short this time. Looking forward to your NEXT visit to Cuenca!
Love,
Nancy and Rich