May 09, 2011

My "NEW FRIENDS" for a whole week are????


Hey all,
So my mom and Chuck yesterday c
ame by to my house to drop off a few "NEW FRIENDS" and today brought over at least one more while I was at work. Now to tell you directly who these "NEW FRIENDS" are, would take the fun outta writing this post for sure.... so here is where I'm gonna play a hint placer with you all to liven up the guess as to who they are? Here is one clue these "NEW FRIENDS" of mine are many different COLORS yet this is one thing they are NOT two big heroes or villains fighting yet another life or death struggle outside my very widow or door for that matter....Also you can all be reassured that my folks didn't want me to take in ANY OF THESE STARFLEET vessels in , boy where would I store these even IF I ever do have the room in my pad for them let alone just one I think my folks are for sure smarter than that don't you....Still my folk didn't tell me that these "NEW FRIENDS" I would be keeping for a week were at WAR WITH ONE ANOTHER over who knows what?, Which Sci Fi series is better.....My folks know I wouldn't be able to house robots of any size

,weather they are sentient or NOT or at least I hope that they would know that? The only thing that I truly know of these "NEW FRIENDS" I am providi
ng space for may have some delicate stuff inside them maybe even some breakable food for their many "FRIENDS" not the ones I talking about here, but people they know in a place known as Cuenca Ecuador. Now that I have had my silly fun time with you all who are these "NEW FRIENDS" I'm holding have you figured it out just yet? well if not here is what these "NEW FRIENDS" are!

No comments: