October 05, 2010

Scary movies are what are in for the month of October, Why is this?


SO here is where I want to ask you a scary type of question, when watching a movie do you like the lights off, well of course you do who doesn't Right?, But if say your watching a movie to scare yourself would you do the lights off type of watching or not. I would say it would depend on the who you are and how things startle you when your truly engross in your viewing pleasure. Let's say you love a great slasher type movie like or . Yet even though you love all the body counts of these two "cut'em up or slice it like you love them", type of series don't you feel like your really missing out on a great . See with these type of movies there is one great problem and do you know what it is?, your saying yeah what the Sam doohickey is Matt talking about and why are "Scary movies are what in for month of October, why is this?" his very spooky topic?, oh and doesn't he know I hate scary pictures anyway?, please just bear with me, I have a great point I do at that. If you like a great scare to the bone that WILL send a chill through you why not the next time you want to rent or pursuance of a grand HORROR film try a masterpiece of true film making with "Classics like Brosis Karloff's "FRANKENSTEIN" or maybe even Bela Lugosi "Dracula" or even still Lon Chancey as "THE WOLFMAN" plus there are many more I can name as well. What my point is if you want to truly have your BLOOD run cold check out these for then you will also have a great understanding of what it was to work for film makers and actors alike with Make up, a movie camera, a real bit of imagination from works of real literature. Here are a few other scary favorites of mine besides those MONSTER features. These are from the later fifties and may not seem so scary to most but they are still fun to get as I said the BLOOD run cold all the same at least to me at any rate and these are "The Blob" which as a kid I always caught this on KSTW channel 11 in October . Then there is also this one simply called:

which I do happen to have on DVD and will probably will watch as it gets closer to "Ol Halloween Night but I still will be looking for the others I have shown you here as well of the Monster kind because I too feel now the need for a BLOODY SCARE NIGHT sometime this month. Yet even though we just chatted about monster movies I thought your first piece for your game parts could be this , still we are going for scary choices as well so how about this , Well then what if your wife or girlfriend is a BLOOD sucker like this...Laughing Evilly as I posting this HA, HA, HA, HA, Frightfully entry HA, HA, HA, HA.

No comments: