October 08, 2010

Shopping for my own Halloween Decorations


I'd say I must really be in spooky spirits because when I went shopping at where I work for groceries I had happen to get a few Halloween themed decorations to liven up my mood less place. When it is close to a kid themed holiday I usually forgo it and don't brother celebrating it whatever it is not because of my beliefs, but just because I don't want to. This year for some reason every holiday hits me like a "you need to be there in your kid zone again type of feeling!" Please don't ask me why that is because the only answer I can give you if asked "Don't you like to have fun on any given holiday for aren't you a big kid too?", by a little kid I know then they jump on me and I am thrown into why a kid has fun all the time ANY or EVERY DAY.
Last year when it was this month I really liked seeing people have fun dressing up like the screaming Joker from the DARK KNIGHT or like a box of your favorite cereal
for it got me thinking about my own creativity and I promised myself "Matt next year your going all out for this month called October, you know it and better believe it mister!"So this year I decided to go all out. When I went shopping for food last night, here are some of the decorations I just happen upon these very door or wall 3D pictures
which I knew I needed. Here are some window clinging gels
, that I got to put on the front door as well as on some windows around my home. In fact here is my kitchen window in the daytime well I know what your asking yourselves right?, what the Sam Bloody Heck (Ah see you all thought I was going to say the other "H" word didn't ya?) at night well here for your asking is my decorated front door at night , and here it is from the inside of the house.
Here are your grave pieces of that hatchet of game so keep digging is...
,,,
all that I will offer you if you still with me, in that said hole in the ground

No comments: