October 01, 2010

"BRAND NEW DAY" my type of style not Spidey styling


Hey don't any of you notice something VERY new here at this very blog site known as Day life of the Matt, now come on just look around I'm super sure you'll see it staring at you in the mirror peepers you call eyes. Unlike my main comic superhero named Spidey I didn't have to give up my love life with my adoring wife just to satisfied the editor in chief's decision to make him more relate-able to kids by dumping over twenty one and half years of stories down the toilet because children CAN'T RELATE TO A MARRIED SPIDER-MAN. So in two thousand and seven he made a story entitled " and things for ol Peter Parker are really bad to almost hatredness of the character by long term fans of the character because of this one action by a real life jerk of a man, but this isn't about a "BRAND NEW DAY for the wall crawler yet rather what I "Matt", plan to do with a new look on life myself. Here is one thing I'm going to try and see what I look like with my old look from a few years ago, when I had my goatee mini beard so here it is with just a few days wroth of growth so far.... the reason for this last time I was so heavy with my sodium intake of food and now I'm not. One other thing I'm planning on is joining Club 24 for since I have started walking in early July of this year I want to keep my stamina up and for the past few weeks at the end of last month I was thinking of adding a little workout to my life so I won't loose out on staying healthy. As for the new look here of Day life of the Matt I finally felt it was time to change things around since I haven't done anything for over two years when I started blogging. I went into the design layout and found I could change the look of the template of the site which I decided would be it's same format, but I saw I could change the background with images blogspot provided I was looking through them seeing if I liked them and decided nah "I'd like to add a image of my own so went for a all out comic sci-fi look with this, only to find out it was too big pixel size wise which was less than 1600 X 1800. The image could only be 300 size wise so I went through my "Sci-Fi,series" picture folder (yes I really did name the folder that). So instead I went with this one from a anime movie I'm still trying to get off of the internet called "BE FOREVER YAMATO". Before I let you all give me your take on the site's new look I wanted to remind you it's October 1st and I was just thinking do you wanna play a game this month and if you do or don't that is okay but here is the game can you guess what I have Halloween type of wallpaper is on my desktop this year?, What in it for you right well on Halloween posting I'll reveal both this year's desktop image and what I had on it last year. So if you wanna play here are three to , , , choose from?

No comments: