October 05, 2010

More from the Hematologist & More on Club 24....

Hey Everyone,
As you all know at the start
of this past June at my Men's Breakfast at the Cathedral of Joy church during the breakfast, ( this is where the restaurant part of the church is located, we have our breakfast down the hall from here, it's known as the Eagle's Nest), I had a thirty second seizure. Which if you look back far enough here in the blog history you can find out about fully. Anyway in between all that said time I have been to many different doctors which have all been instrumental with their great bits of advise. Today I going to share about two very important things with you One is the Hematology update that I got for my doctor his name is Ernest D. Madarang. and the second thing I wanna update you all on is my low down on joining up with CLUB 24 as well so here we go. As you all know I don't drive myself and shorty at the end of July I got hooked up with a agency that provides living assistance type of help known as "Rest Care" to put it simply this very person helps me with a few other things around my home besides helping me get to doctor appointments: I 'll share about this person in another blog at sometime in the near future. We went at 9:30 this morning to Dr. Madarang's office which is over by Kennewick General Hospital in Kennewick, Washington. I had been sent to him via my physician Doctor Abdulrahman from at Kadlac medical center at 3950 Keene road, which happen to be a branch outlet of Kadlac Hospital in Richland, Washington. Doctor Madarang went told us that my red blood cell count was normal and said they were possibility up due to my seizure activity that I had had back in June as I said mentioned up above, or they could have been up as well because of the seizure medication I was taking called DILANTIN, which I now take KEPPRA two time a day for instead. He told me I was not at any risk for any form of Cancer from what the test showed, Which was what Doctor Abdulrahman was checking for to see if my red blood cells could show if that could be possible from those same cells what had cause the said seizure in the first place. It only took ten to fifteen minutes altogether after it was done as we were about to leave I wanted to go back and made sure I understood it all and as to what was to come next... Doctor Madarang told me that he had already sent these same results to Abdulrahman and that all I need do is call him and set up my review from him as well. Which that said appointment is set for November twenty so I will make sure I call his office in the latter part of this month to. Now about what I found out about Club 24 was later this evening after work. I found out how much the joining fee was and the monthly fee was at the same time as a yearly contract too, I also got a tour of the felicitates while there and for now till I pay off my Credit card I will do that on Saturday as soon as I can. I'm still thinking about it, for they have your own programs where you can keep tabs on everything yourself or your can have program where you do a routine by keeping track of everything you do over the internet, but you have to do it "that way" instead at your own pace, which I much more prefer. All in all I think it will help me most with what I to do, which is keep myself fit and toned till spring time.

NO I won't forget you game pieces for today and let the guessing go on..... , , , Once again good luck in having fun with these, because it's just downright scary is all I can and will say.

2 comments:

Nancy Watson said...

Matt, Glad to hear your blood work results came back normal. You are doing a great job staying on top of your health. I am so proud of you.

Matt said...

This weekend, I had a few salty meals but, truly because I'm doing so well with my excrising it seems it is not hurting me which I am happy about as much as my mom.