October 19, 2010

Scooby Doo Halloween themed shirts, and what I'm doing later today after work...


Hey Ya Halloween wallpaper hunters here at Day life of the Matt,
Do I have a bone for your best friend
if he's a dog oh yessir I do, no not really. I do have a couple of Dog shirts I want you all to see that I got from a old store in Columbia Center mall in Kennwick Washington from a store if I remember right was called CARD FARM. I know kids of all ages know Scooby Doo and his four human friends, (but does anyone know what this might sound weird but what is Scooby's true name? and no it's not Scoob just so you all will know). Now I know it may be hard to come up with that famous Great Dane's "real name" so here is a clue to help you out think of at least one type of people food that's cold that "man's best friend can't have, you'll be closer to the answer than you think!
As you all know I said recently in another posting that I was wanting to join C
LUB 24, Tonight after my day at work I went over at seven forty in the evening and did just that. I was going to leave just after signing up but I decided I put an effort into this so much so of keeping fit since I started to walk over the summer two times a day including at work related walking as well, so I went to one of the cardio machines and for a hour I was on it. My heart rate on average is 124 beats per minute, I burned 233 calories which is normal for someone of my size. Just so everyone knows I'm only doing all of the CLUB 24, over the late fall and winter months. I do not plan to bulk up at all and come early March if the weather is decent I will start my walking outside once again. Here are more killer images ,,,
to make your heart be just a bit more scared
for you who are trying out this hunt thing........

2 comments:

Nancy Watson said...

My guess for Scooby Doos real name is I Scream (ice scream)....eaten by humans and it is cold.

Matt said...

Very, Very close mom, your right his name is after a certain type of Ice Cream like dessert, but keep thinking on it your right at the answer as well with your S guess!