October 04, 2010

What do you think is the best kinda costume for the night called Trick or Treat?


Hey kiddies & adults alike,
Do you recall what you were for HALLOWEEN when you went ou
t to go get your Jack O Lantern or was it a pillow case you used to fill up with your loot of sweets , Well one of the greatest things about TRICK OR TREAT NIGHT isn't really the candy you get that is just the sweetest part of it, really though the best part of the night is.....You get to be someone outside of who you are normally, that means you can be anything you put to mind of being. You can be a raisin by wearing a Black garbage bag over your whole body with sun glasses and say your a "California Raisin" or you can be a super hero and it doesn't need to be a real one you can make the costume in the colors you want and people who answer their door or hand out candy at strip malls may ask "Well who are you?" not because only they don't know what you made, but they also may want to tell you how creative you are. Parents please remember you have to give your little ones a chance to be little young Hellions at least for one night of the year, and if you recall your own elders let you be one once as well. For me the last time I dressed up as a kid I fell into a hole (seriously I did), that was when when lived in the state of Maryland. In more recent years I think it was two thousand and four I went to Rite Aid and got a make up kit and painted my face a monster Green with deep black circles around my eye area on my face with a bit of Red streaks so I looked like a bald Frankenstein of sorts. Before I go I want you to know I will be having a few extra posts this month and they to will include that said guessing game so here are some to ponder over ,
, is this so scary now?, all I can say is don't bet on it!

No comments: