October 07, 2010

MONSTER CEREALS, are they truly scary or just yummy to eat.



Before I begin my little tale of MONSTER CEREALS I happen to come across a Halloween party CD entitled "FRIGHT NIGHT Beyond the Grave" Which I found when I was thinking how to put this together. The very first time that I Matt tired these cereals was wwwwwwaaaaayyyyy bbbbbaaaaaccccckkkkk, in nineteen seventy seven while I was visiting one of you my blog readers not where you reside now but in Savannah Georgia, all that long time ago. I believe that my first taste of these MONSTER CEREALS was FRANKEN BERRY and yes this really was me back then in the nineteen seventies, wouldn't you say I've held my looks pretty well remember I'm three hundred and eighty years old and on my next birthday I'm going to be three hundred and ninety. The MONSTER CEREALS were created by the famous General Mills cereal corporation in nineteen seventy one. The first two were Count Chocula and the aforementioned Franken Berry these two were inspired by the proper movie monsters which they were famously named after of Dracula & Frankenstein, which before that each said one was a work of literature long before that. Then in early January of "72" or maybe a little later General Mills added two more for good measure one was a Werewolf & a ghost the Werewolf cereal was called Fruit Brute ,which was a take off on Lon Chancy character from the same era as the other two main MONSTER CEREALS, the ghost cereal came to be known as BOO BERRY.
The MONSTER CEREALS, are always available during this month known as October. By the year nineteen eighty three the Fruit Brute,brand was taken off the market. In nineteen eighty seven a new brand known as Yummy Mummy. Sadly the new cereal as well didn't last long either as like the Fruit Brute, it was discontinued, but here is what the marketing for Yummy Mummy looked like till nineteen ninety three. If you are one adult like me or a kid who likes these MONSTER CEREALS, I suggest you go out to your local grocery store even if it's NOT us at ALBRETSON'S (for right now we are out of them), but I have found out that they are available at TARGET or Wal-Mart so I wish you luck in getting them during this time of year. Here is something of a secret I found out the MONSTER CEREALS, are able to be order yearly round as of this year two thousand and ten at AMAZON.COM. Here are UR guessing pieces, , ,
for that MIND BEND
ING Jigsaw twist your playing.

No comments: