October 04, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness this whole Month.....


Hey I just wanted to share something that I found on my favorite Spider-Man site. Spider Man Crawl Space - All Spidey, All the time. Created by Brad Douglas in 1998
It has a very well put together post about this month being awareness of Breast Cancer, now to say I and my family are immune to this type of message would be lying. For my own mother who I will only use her initials for love as well to her. My mother N.P.W. found out in nineteen ninety eight that after a regular doctor check up that in one of her breast she had limpid odes that could be Cancer related, So not wanting to risk losing those she loves she did what she felt was right. Now I know that any form of Caner is VERY SERIOUS to deal with. I also know that this type of Cancer IS NOT LIMITED TO WOMEN ALONE, in fact I wish that our whole way of life was devoid of such crippling effects on the human soul. God without a doubt gave us all this to overcome and show our love for humanity for each other in more ways than one. I wrote something at the above site, towards Marvel's Editor in Chief that I know I shouldn't have and I just wanted you all to know that is why my posting there is edited. I do hope that one day soon, we can find the cure to all forms of the deadly disease known as Cancer. While I do have everyone's attention focused here on Ribbons, I was just wondering does anyone who reads this very blog know what THIS COLOR RIBBON , stands for?, or it's efforts it is helping with because I'm stumped myself but, I would love to know what it standing cause is? Now I want go away without more puzzle fun teasing for all on the Halloween image guessing game, so once again here are more for today , , ,besides what's up already for today already?

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

I am not 100% sure of the answer but I think the purple ribbon is to bring awareness to Pancreatic Cancer.