October 13, 2010

Why all the fall type colors of late explained,and a coin toss for IORN MAN 2 DVD displa y at work.


Hey all,
So why am I writing of late in FALL or is it more a HALLOWEEN theme of colors for my blog postings of late?, I have done it to get my own thoughts in order for thin
king about how and what I'm wanting to do come the night simply known as "All Hallows Eve" and whatever it will bring throughout this month. I'm thinking about doing something haven't done since I was a kid going Trick or Treating I'm sure my niece Heidi will get it, but my nephew Cannon I may have tell you his reaction on HALLOWEEN night itself in that posting.
Now what am I talking about a coin toss for?, it is for this


actually Albertson's IRONMAN2 DVD display. I had asked to have my name be put on it back of it as SPIDER-MATT or something along those lines on the twenty second of last month, little did I know that my coworker Darlene had already asked the lobby for it as well for her grandson Connor. So for a couple of days I was wondering how I'd pry it from hands earlier last week, she said "we'd have to have a arbitrary party toss a coin between us," and I said how about a "Marvel coin" with Spider-Man on one side and Iron Man on the other?", well really that was my own idea because I think in my comic collection at my folks old place I happen to have such a coin. Now also don't let me Matt fool you all Darlene and I are great friends and yesterday I was about to relent and let her have the Shellhead, one of many nick names for Iron Man for her grandson Connor anyway, when she said "I'd get more use out of it, so take it home with you today." I asked her if she was totally sure about it she said she would be on one condition and "what is that?", I inquired to know she wanted a photo with it like the one seen here. So that Connor could have a photo of Grandma with the IRONMAN2 DVD display, I had happily agreed for I wanted one of her and I with it as well, but we were to busy for that to happen. Still I felt I wanted to give Connor something that he couldn't get anywhere else for him just because he had wanted the IRONMAN2 DVD display so very, very, badly I told Darlene I would give him one of my Spider-Man finger puppets that I had gotten while over visiting my folks in Cenuca Ecuador this past spring back in April of this year. So for my lunch which is thirty minutes long lately I've headed home to save money and NOT BE TEMPTED by salt/sodium filled type of foods, I took Ol Shellhead with me and his top half with him and War Machine came apart as I wasn't out of the store parking lot yet. When I got home and tried to find where I was wanting to put the display, my first thoughts were by where my green easy chair is, and I had the top part resting on my couch right beside there . I ate a quick something and headed back to work, I still had a few extra minutes so I placed the main body with still the top missing to the other corner of the room then flew back to Alby's. When I got off of work tonight which was sixish, I placed the top back on it. I then waited till about seven thirtish and chose what DVD sets it was going to be holding. As you can see here, it turns out that I have a lot of Marvel's competitor Detective Comics type features huh?, well that is easy to explain Detective Comics had been easy characters to make movies or TV series about as far back as would you believe if I told ya the nineteen forties. Really it is the honest truth, I swear!
Here the three im
ages of
,,,
Hal low's hint for today for ya please don't leave without a drop of blood for the next reader of this, Pretty Please?

No comments: