October 10, 2010

What I Matt wanted a whole year ago today but, it never had happen

Hey all,
Well really this would have been nice for what I was wanting for today for a lot of people would have thought with today's date something evil or bad can happen but I always thought of today's date as a binary code of sorts. No NOT REALLY but just think of it 101010 is a link to something hopefully better Good than Bad still with this being the month of OCTOBER you never can tell what will happen no matter what day it is?
For me though I have been wanting this for a VERY LONG TIME, that is for sure. More than just on a special date of any given year, yet if the date could be special as well that would be very what's word I'm looking for ah yes very WICKED INDEED yes it would make it all out thumbs up for sure. Here is a small hint to what I was hoping for with these three pictures
,,
Boy that young man had some hair didn't he?, I wonder what had happen to it all, yes that is yours truly in all of these photos, I won't lie about that!
I bet you can kinda guess where I'm heading huh?, and who's that young lady I'm with too huh? Also if I told you it has something to do with what my main man Peter Parker has in only the newspaper strip wouldn't be a BIG CLUE or would it? Also here is one last clue when my mother's parents were both here last which would have been in
April of two thousand my granddad and I talked for well over a half a hour on this very subject. Where is all of this leading to your wanting to know huh?, Well let me answer every single one of these questions as best I can for ya. In that circle framed photo where I'm holding that candle is a wedding of course, but NOT mine it's my step sister's Merri Watson whom became Merri Mickleson that day. The photo of myself and the young lady is from HANDFORD HIGH school's homecoming dance in nineteen ninety one it was called "The Mystical Orient" and the young lady's name is Christina Lini. Way back in nineteen eighty seven Spider-Man creator or as he is know as a co creator on all of his comic creation's Stan Lee Married Mister Peter Parker to Mary Jane Watson in June of that year, now why is it I said that it is "ONLY" in the newspaper strip is because a few years ago Peter Parker made a deal with the devil to save aunt May who was dying from a gunshot wound meant for him, to save May the costly prize was his life with Mary Jane. What I and my granddad talked about was the type faith you have in GOD, where relationships with females are concerned. What I can say about that is I still have a long road to getting there, but what human being doesn't for it flows both ways that much I know for sure. Ah well I guess it will have to be in GOD'S time or hands as to if I Matt will be happy with a strong or weak loving relationship with a female some given day. I'm betting on the former of the two for I know when I find her whoever she is?, I will treat her as not a queen but as a equal to myself and we will work on everything in it's own given time. As with everything in life shall be.
Your goodies for you trick or treat bag or pillow cases, oh heck whatever you'll put you candies into add these for good meas
ure: ,,, but "ONLY IF YOU DARE?"

No comments: