October 14, 2010

Reptile to be Spider foe in SPIDERMAN 2012 "REBOOT of movie series?"


Hey AMAZING ONES,
When there is Spider-man media on the web you all know that I'll be there in a heartbeat, so here is what I found out of late. It is late on Thursday the fourteenth of October, you all know I will see the New 3D SPIDERMAN film when it is to be released on July 3, 2012. Who will be the web head's new foe in this new film is none other than this RED & BLUE lizard from Kenya known as AGAMS a rock climbing type of lizard that does cling to walls as Spidey does. Throughout the last two SPIDERMAN films directed by Sam Rami featured the Lizard's human half Dr. Curt Connors played by actor Dylan Baker, but since Rami isn't involved in this project who is it that will be playing the Connor/Lizard character in the new movie? It will be the newest actor assigned to play a part in the movie British actor Rhys Ifans who was released as being associated since a few days ago. There are other parts connected to this project, most notably is the casting of Spider-Man love interest in the film will be either Mary Jane Watson or Gwen Stacy maybe a little of both as it was in the early comics with the main focus being on Gwen for this film. "Easy A's" Emma Stone, was slated to be Mary Jane, but will be Gwen instead. This isn't the first time a role reversal has happen in the SPIDERMAN movies, from the first film MJ was play by a former blond actress Kristen Dunst and Ron Howard's daughter Bryce Dallas who was a former Red head whom played Gwen in SPIDERMAN 3.
Who will be ol' spidey?, is w
hat your want to know or have I Matt heard of that said actor right? Peter Parker will be play by Andrew Garfield , yet again I still know nothing of this young man, I wish I did so I could tell you something at least? Here are more wallpapers to choose from on the Halloween desktop hunt , ,
maybe on a off chance I have thrown out a clue or two, but I'll let you decide for yourself?

No comments: