August 21, 2012

Alberterson's rival game to Mickey Dee year two




Hello everyone who is a player of games,
 It was really close to this same given time around last year that I was talking about a game that was introduced at the time of when I went with my nieces Petra & Bethany (Paige) Mickleson to visit with their Mimi & Poppi where they now choose to live in a part of  South America in Cuenca Ecuador. The game that my work place of Albertson's had started back in two thousand and eleven or would it be really twenty eleven, I will let you decide how YOU WISH TO DI PIC the way YOU interrupt the numerals that make up the year, in May a game much like the classic food game at Mc Donlands restaurants that the run in the summer time as much as I can recall (?)  but, as far as I know so far they haven't played it yet for this year yet either or if they have I wouldn't know is all that I'm getting at! The game that I remembering being  played at McDonlands has been around for close to at least forever or at least I know I'd love to think so, but the one thing I do know is I may not know right off the top my head how long the game has existed as a Mc Donlands staple at least ever since I was little is the best and truest answer I can whole heartily give. Now I know it might have sounded like I was wording myself into a corner there with those last two sentences but I promise not really at all did I plan for that, I was trying to come up with a way to bring in a game board 
 



that looks like this . The classic game called MONOPOLY







Which goes as far back as the early twentieth century, it is published by the game making company known as "PARKER BROTHERS"and is put out through the toy company who back in the mid nineteen eighties with those "Robots in Disguise" that I happen to bring up here quite a lot known as the   

  TRANSFORMERS .    Be referred to as Hasbro Toys, but to get back to Albertson's take on on that game was started like it was last year on May 16,2012 and as you all know I was once again away at that time on a whole other type of vacation no less and last year I only won stuff like free donuts if even that....still this year through I did win at least twenty bucks so that's something huh at least a wee bit more than donuts alone. It took me a little while to get a copy of both game boards that you see here 
and as to what the game will have in it come next year well as they say we will have to wait and see won't we? So I'm hoping to NOT be away at the start or end of the game but really be gone in it's middle on my vacation of course with my love of my work I wish I could have everyday be a relaxing day and you wanna know something to me in truth it really is.......   

No comments: