August 01, 2012

It's time for an update of you know what......

Hello out there,
Well as the entry's title suggest I'd be guessing it's time for the grand seventh month of the year of twenty twelve to be revealed in plain sight, but first I want let all know that the movie review from two days ago has really opened my eyes to wanting to explore the four colored worl
d known as comics, even more so than my entry from a few years ago of "what got me reading comics again. I have seen the new TRC trailer so many times at all of the last few movies I have seen in the theaters that I'm just a bit in over my head about wanting to see it, but what is TRC? your asking yourself right, well tomorrow you will know that I do promise! I know being a Spider-man fan as I am is no surprise to anyone and with him turning the BIG FIVE O like the rest of the main Marvel Universe characters......but unlike most HE IS MARVEL'S MICKEY with out a doubt when it comes to knowing Marvel Comics and he also is the only one out like BATMAN was on his big fifty as well a movie to boot as well. Speaking of that said film the night before it came out on July second I went "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN movie wallpaper hunting on FACEBOOK and found many I loved, yet before I show ye that web covered desktop I think and know the plate here at the site should be unwrapped first don't you? I knew like every Spider-man fanboy that this Spidey flick was to have Gwen Stacy in it and so to honor both takes on the character I found this , which I call it "Her famous Bridge, a tear struck Gwen Stacy looks on......." Outta all of those aforementioned new movie images I was just going on about here it is , "A Spider in the eye of it's reptile prey better known as ol' Lizzy" Boy I can't wait show what I've got next month as a desktop guesser in oh thirty one days or so! So well till next meet I hope you enjoy whatever is happening as a great thing for you even if it's being a poor one, look into your own lighted area to seek hope for whatever the future brings soon enough , most everything gets better when one least expect it too?"

No comments: