August 16, 2012

Does this tease mean anything more than just plain ol fun?

Hey there all who love a little craziness no matter it's form
It was really earlier this very morning that I decided to have a strange bit of fun with yours truly that I'm calling it "Having a great bit of ultimate wackiness on the greatest NERD HUNTER MISSION QUEST EVER, earlier this very morning, Huh?, what the that Sam heck am flapping my words around right now your wonderi
ng? Well, I went and found a awesome way to give away my way of looking at everything and anything in true comic collecting mode at a site that sells rad kind of T-shirts. Yet I also had found a great Star Wars vs Star Trek image to top it all off
,with this whacked out image of the coolest character in the Star Wars universe when Luke Skywalker meets him on a planet known as Dagobha to learn more his Jedi training left open from when Jedi master Ben Kenobi, from in "A NEW HOPE" of the original SW trilogy. Still with all those Borg attachments ol Yoda would say something like this "Fail Emperor Do!, Are NO I Borg more to pleasing eyes Jedi of?-Completed Assimilation is....." Still the actual quote is better than this of around the photo image at the site yet right at the moment I can't recall it just as it is! Off to the right hand corner from the image of that Yoda shirt which was Pink by the way, when I saw this

in small detail and I smiled to myself just a little, I wonder why that would be don't you? But in truth this fits any comic nerd no matter what in a way it's very much like "TALK TO THE HAND" type of rudeness but still stands out as a answer to those who wanna know the wearer's politic oppositions if you wore it on any given election your voting in or would it really matter at all I'm thinking NOT!

No comments: