August 30, 2012

Subway's OMD no pun intentend

Hello to real Subway lovers,
Hey I know I'm always trying to come up with great stories that will hopefully keep you laughing as your eating whatever sub or salad that your munching on from your local Subway restaurant which everyone who not a fan of their food don't you know it's made to your specifications and not already per made for you like every other restaurant is required to do when making what you want from their menu. Sadly I have some very gutting news regarding a plan the company has had forever or nearly so as long as I've been a patron there what is it your wondering ? Well their points cards that you have that you get a point for every dollar spent is truly going bye bye, as of September 1,2012 you will only be able to redeem your allotted points through the end of November of this year. The very last day you can get any points collect is sadly the end of tomorrow when all Subways are closed. I'm not sure as to why they are ending the program other than that instead of tracking the points that we got, which they did till 2002 with stamps back then they have had a third party handle the system when they restarted in 2004 with the point awards. I only know that a few months back that third company was saying you can only have up to a certain amount of money on each card then you'd have to start a new card to earn more. Although it didn't work for Subway as they wanted it to I very glad that unlike Marvel comics forcing us Spider-Man fans that because he's married children can't or shouldn't relate to him this has been because of the sad forced on story known as OMD which stands for One More Day. As I said before Subway restaurants are at least being respectable to all by letting their loyal patrons know of this for several weeks of the whole of this month. I'm just sorry that I didn't get this out sooner if you the reader of this never knew of this plan for such short notice on my part, so I suggest getting all of your past point cards together on one card if that's easier to remember but also remind yourself that at the end of tomorrow night you can't add more to your subway card.

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Looks like you are going to be eating a lot of free sandwiches and salads between now and November.