September 01, 2012

The start of the same month as three comic book heroes that also have a "S" in their name...

Hello to all,
I just can't believe that it is the ninth month of this whole year already can you?,Now before I tell you of a big surprise I found out about a little while ago earlier this very morning I can't believe I didn't ever know of for Saturday cartoons. Still before we go there can everyone tell me the name of three comic book heroes that as the title of this postings indicates, Oh and here's a clue I of course found out because I just chose not to stick around after my usual Saturday morning thing that I do. Which you know what it is because I throw a post in here or there about my church's Men Breakfast every so often, or at least I do when I'm stuck for idea or event to write about! Here's one big clue that I can also give you of those three "S" heroes for the photo of them I got the original illustrators closet first drafts , , , seen here. Now I won't tell you I never write about these guys and heck with me being a fan of them all why shouldn't I? Now before I move on can anyone tell me who those original craftsmen are whom put pencil to paper , also extra points if you can tell me who of them worked on all three that's the easiest! Well when I got back home I turn the CW,which is my second channel nineteen, on it I caught the last few minutes of Iron Man adventures at a little past nine fifteen and just before I changed the channel to something else I saw a advertisement with that second "S" comic book character and decided to see what it was for at the moment I was just to thrilled to be watching Saturday toons that I loved, I had hopes that birthday boy of the big five o would have some air time as well but alas it wasn't to be. I did find out the show that had Superman in it was Justice League Unlimited I had never seen this before but it was a treat for it was written by a old comic scribe I knew well from back when I was reading Spidey regularly he was J.M. Dematteis. The name of the episode was"The man who has everything" as I was watching I realized I seen the superman comic issue it was based off of from back in those collecting comics days of mine. Now wasn't last month's plate cool with the ships from the Anime known as Star Blazers chilling ....... Still I bet your all just a bit in over your heads about last month's desktop shocking you or it will when I tell you it's name , which is "A bit fuzzed forever charged with thes moths is way to taxing for this bulb" I really wish it was that but in truth it's "A lighted idea". Still I may think of changing it a little to but I'll get back to everyone if I shall.

No comments: