September 06, 2012

Why is that the #18 is so important today?

Hello to all,
Wel last night when I went to bed the counted number here was 27,602 and when I decided to write a very humble birthday post it is at 27616 which I know means it's not really exactly eighteen. It's two over but I don't care to me it just equals the young lady's birthday no matter what two extra numbers mean indeed. Today happens to be my eldest niece Portia Mickleson's very special day for all day no that's wrong today is her first day of being an young adult, I just got done wishing her a birthday wish the best way I know how with words from Knowing Jesus to restore one's FAITH if it were ever placed as a choice on a plate, on her FB page. I know what Portia's response would be and that is "Thank You, Uncle Matt for those spiritual reminder of why not just I am so special in the Lord's view but in your sight as well". I already still feel kinda foolish but in a earthly way because I have a present for her that I WAS planning on mailing a couple of weeks ago to be there today on her birthday that happens to still be under my table that I'm writing on I will try to get a letter or a card to be with it when I do mail it this weekend hopefully.Yet I know Portia and her many sisters and two brothers know I always have a gushing thought of a better hopeful day on their given days of birth just I do their cousins Bryce Henderickson, to his mother Kylie did I spell his last name right, and Portia's two other cousins Heidi & Cannon Byrd, I think that when you have a friend who happens have a birthday weather they are related to you or not you should give them a special meaning in your conversations throughout the day that touches them to reach for hope.
Happy 18th Birthday Portia,
from your loving uncle Matt

No comments: