September 11, 2012

Why do "WE as people wanna forget today's true meaning?"

GOD LOVES YOU Today through everything you do NO MATTER.....
What it is that you feel about FEAR, HE LOVES.....YOU




 Hello to the WHOLE WORLD,

   Today I feel  REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY,sad about what had happen eleven years ago today over the Pentagon and and what would have had happen to our capital in Washington D.C., but thanks to the brave passengers of united flight 93 our stand for FREEDOM was destroyed just impaired a bit.. Especially with what had happen in NYC with the twin towers.  



Yet do you want to really know why I am so vert sad: "It's this I know we say "WE WON'T FORGET" the outcome of what those people who hijacked those five planes known as the ALQeada but I really do wonder at looking back did they in "THEIR WAY" breakdown the most common thing from their attempt to instill FEAR in the part of the world that has the FREEDOM to choose where we go as a whole or even individually Yet I DO BELIEVE WE have lost something in and of each of ourselves, I will get to what I mean by this in a few minutes. I know that in truth much like you that every person who had a way of hearing about what occurred did have not only a tear of brokenness in their eye but their beating heart as well. Some decided it was their line of calling to fight the injustice where it started at (we're still working at that as I write this now), others of us continue to do what we can to bring that shattered brokenness to the front of our fore thoughts by recalling that GOD was in those peoples thinking thoughts as the buildings were in flames all around them and know that something of that must have been true for a few days later into the cleaning of the steel griddles that two of them came together as a cross               










of HOPE. Now I know that a lot of us feel that we can see that blink of HOPE in as just a by chance feeling that "We're able to just treat today as a ho-hum I'll just keep my thoughts and words to myself  because it's to painful to share what I went through eleven years ago and I don't think my friends or other I know will or would care to hear what needing from my heart to theirs". Then there are others whom from that site of the griddle cross came to realize from their welling up that sure time here on earth is short and we shall live it as best we can by speaking of GOD'S message that HOPE is in everything even our darkest hour of need. I am not saying this to be preachy in anyway but to ask, have you spoken to the ONE who will never abandon you in hope of learning more than YOU CAN about LOVE for all even those you may dislike or call a enemy. I DO have my own HOPE that after reading this YOU WILL know it is okay to talk about YOUR feelings of FEAR from on today's date back in 2001!

No comments: