September 10, 2012

So is this a real one dollar bill or aSpider-Man monlopoly made game peiece

Hello everyone,
Let me ask you something? Do you feel that the one dollar bill is in amount wise as much as a copper coin called a penny?, I'm sure a whole bunch of us do now a days even, if we like good ol president cherry tree chopper George Washington for being a fighter for freedom. As I have been trying to bring my thoughts together for tomorrow's post I wanted to put words to the image there in the Spider-Man feature that I have off to top right there known as "Mary Jane?, What will you do UNTIL the wall crawler is back in your loving arms?" over those popular p
osts listings , where you all see that very odd piece of currency with line work over the first President face. I know that all of us at some time or other love to deface our hard earned cash with stuff like numbers or codes to track where it will end up next with WWW.something.com still does that really show we are best at keeping tabs on each cent or bill we spend? The real answer is NO it doesn't at all, still no matter what though we are all guilty of said charge! I'm sure that in foreign places like China, or the middle East parts of the world your known to be punished for even having monies to be able to doodle on much less even own it at any point in one's life. Still there are a lot of bad influenced people here in the states that get away with duping what is known as counterfeit bills. Those type of persons have had to much fun of doodling on currency as a youngster. I'm very hopefully glad that many who read this very blog know I make on key points in subject matters that I DO want YOU to know I feel are needing addressable discernment so one won't think I'm a goof ball all the time. I'm kinda glad I found this during the web head's fifty anniversary back in the early part of last month when his first story came out. Now if you find you can't spend your marked bills of money I hope you do right thing with it and use it as spare Monopoly money game parts because that might be the all out best thing that won't have you in hot water,some given day.

No comments: