August 13, 2012

Talk about yet another new set of peeprs.......


Hello to all who are blind or at least once were,
AS promised form a birthday tale of a boy named Bryce here is why oh why I've given into getting some new peepers. Now before we go down the forever tale of glass road let me remind you from as far back as a kid to my later teen years
,even beyond all that I had no use for vision correctness. In fact as I said a couple of years ago I only as recent as May of that year while seeing my folks in their new homeland known as Cuenca Ecuador I had found out on the way there that my great sight of X-ray vision (sorry for the pun there, just a bit of my super ego getting a bit of shared space) but I had found out that my sight was in need of over do help. So when I came back from that adventure my mother had ordered two pairs of these frames. I gotta really admit I did feel a bit different in them from then on because of course I hadn't wanted my features to like this smurf known as toss him out the window because "papa Smurf always says..."
Brainy Still after just trying them on after I first got them I didn't feel as scarred as I was thinking I was going to be feeling. I really got use to the glasses over the last two years still things go from bad to worse sometimes and I will admit one pair of the two that my mom got through the internet broke because myself and others just kept bending the frames all the time. So one the things that we did while she was here helping me get organized a few weeks back we had one mission of getting me some new glasses altogether, so we went to Walmart and checkout my eyes and over the course of last two years nothing has changed. So when we ordered them at first they came super quick to the store , only to find out that the left lens wasn't cut right to the fit of the frame. So they sent them back and it took five days to get them back and right as they should have been to start with. They came two days before the Tuesday my mom went back to Cunenca,, still as you can see for my own look and feel of these new peepers as I call them I was a little at first unsure once again of the uneasy emotional impact at trying them on , , but was mostly this time because I was really tired at that same time. Even though I was tired all the same I got into the mode liking them if I could get just "One silly photo" I remember saying to my mom and she could understand that I after a hard day of working in the blazing sun understood where I was coming from even though she was busy trying to get all of last minute stuff done too but here is me overlapping both pairs of peepers , when I wore them that Tuesday mom was leaving all of my coworkers gave me the greatest comment ever? What was it your wondering huh? they all said in someway or other I reminded them of this guy's alter ego , which I think is neat to be a real life Clark Kent in a way but without any hair. Still I am getting use to these as well finally, and now you know of how my new eye wear came to be from this photo
of yesterday.



No comments: