August 20, 2012

I finaly found a long forgoten toy puzzle




Boy I sure hope that these two Iconic toon characters and their ultimate foes try not to go the way of puzzle pieces after reading this if that they were REAL at all.....

H
ello to all,
So I know every one will be asking what's with that puzzle look on your face when they see you moving your fingers back and forth as you go about telling them of the fun you had today when you read this blog. I 'm sure your friends will ask you "so did he do anything cool with his yammering on in the post as he always does before or during getting to his main tale?" You can say it was just a bunch of random pictures he was tossing out with now hint as to why he was letting us view them of his time as a kid but I'm just don't get his obsession with just one jigsaw puzzle of a rad nineteen eighties toy line that he just loves more than life itself. Okay enough with the way over sappy love letter intro here but I just wasn't wanting to be another forgotten look at piece as a entry on this blog the words are saying to me as I think them up to put down here: I was looking on Sunday for images of the character of Teela from the old toy line known as HE-MAN and the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE and/or anything just all out weird with any of the characters but mostly Teela and I found some really far out stuff like these A Joker of Prince Adam besides his real clowning around just image something like this

I also found even stranger on
es like how about Skeletor with Whine the Poo and friends , then of course there classics from the HE-MAN scans of the toy line itself where an mentor of ol bone head is seen over Teela as HE-MAN comes to her recuse. Now please don't me you never thought of seeing a female take on Skeletor because if not here's your chance and don't forget those fans of classic toyline on the net love to throw in a scare or two
of their heroes as monsters, mainly Zombies for some off the wall reason....... In truth though I did find something really very cool in those Teela image searching that did bring back great times with me and my grand dad we loved putting puzzles together
at some given time of when we visit one another. Well the one toy puzzle image that I found was this one

and I remember it was the summer of 84 and while at the sears in the Peachtree mall he and I found that as a five hundred piece puzzle and after I had all together he place it under some foam board that he went and after lining it all up he used construction duck tape to hold the puzzle to it and to top it all off he had made a cherry wood frame for it. The only we forgot to put with was some kinda glass cover to it because at some point a piece fell out near the Battle Ram's wheel and the rock that Skeletor's battling ol muscle boy on!

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Great memories with grand daddy. He sure loved you!