August 11, 2012

A very hopeful comicbook quest completed......




So is this a new HE-MAN comic cover to a hopeful ongoing series well all I can say is read on if that's what learning is about..........


Hello comic lovers of all kinds,
A few weeks ago I was on the comic book s
ite Comicvine.com and it was at that time I was just happening to be thinking is it possible that there maybe a new comic book series featuring the characters seen here ,with the 1980 toy icon HE-MAN? For the course of this whole summer I was wanting and hoping for a new project that would be out featuring "The most powerful man in the universe " as was the toys tag line when the marketing for turning the action figures into a daily cartoon series came to the animation studio famous for toons like these seen

on this book cover about Lou Scheimer's productions known as well FILMATION. And even though the toon take on HE-MAN only lasted for two and half years, it did mange to have a spin off series that was first introduced as a animated film known as , well at any point the toy line outlasted the cartoon with either character of She-Ra or He-Man they also had comics then too. Here was the comic release of the latest "Masters of the Universe" comic that I found and it's variant
that I was hoping to find today at you know what my comic retailer's name is right? So I had decided to head to that part of town as well on another mission as well of finding number four of the "FLASH GORDON " series that I have of where he's got Ming of Mongo is trying to rule past earth time around world war II with Hitler as a pawn? I haven't read the series known as "Zeilgeist" by Dynamite imprint I didn't end up finding that either. Even though He-Man and Flash were my main two misses this time I did decide to reopen a box being held for me by having at least two main titles on hold that I will be grabbing every month as best I can the other comic title besides the ongoing "Master of the U" will be another "FG" title called "Mergiless The Rise of MING". Still today's comic shopping experience wasn't so bad since I also got while I out my own DVD copies of the first and third Indiana Jones movies to now make the series complete instead just half of the movie series I have it all as you can see with these comics as well.

No comments: