August 12, 2012

Here's to a boy named Bryce but, what is it?

Today is a very special day for a young boy named Mister Bryce, why you asking I am sure? Yet before I let you in on what a big reasoning it is I gotta thank his Mimi seen here with me
, shorty before she left a few weeks ago while helping me get my life together in a lot of a helpful way of staying focused on organizing. (Cool new frames of glasses huh?, more on that later like tomorrow) Bryce has gotten to have one the greatest summer's ever. He and his mom got a cool time with me of the start of summer here are some of that Big trip we took on the Disney Cruise , ,
. Then he and his mom came for their fun fourth of July fun where he got to spend time with his cousins , , so to a great boy who knows he's pretty rad without glowing light sticks I hope you just enjoy a day called your birthday now be like Spidey (just joking ), but fight crime the way you know how today by accepting a whole new year as a fun party.

Love your silly uncle Matt, always!

No comments: