November 01, 2010

Taking down Halloween decorations and needing your help to name a nameless Smurf...


Today is the start of a whole new month and now unlike last month of October, I do not feel that I have to follow a certain "color scheme" of each day needing to be hauntingly, frightfully, spooky, to invoke my words. In fact I did it just to have a bit of fun with my own creativity was the whole point to me at any rate. I went and really earlier today I took these

Halloween things down and put them in a safe storage place. I kept the pieces of sticky plastic cling plastic to put the window clings back onto,

so I wouldn't have to use shirk wrap and tear the window clings till n
ext October. Now I do need everyone's help in coming up with a name for this little Blue guy I happen to pick him up originally when I got the majority of the above seen Spooky decor. This is what I'm thinking of since he is sitting on top of a movie money jar "I'm Movie Smurf," please pay for the following feature or at least think about it?" Or how about "SPIDER Smurf", what can you think of and remember we have the help of that girl Smurf known as Smurfete, if you need any help with thoughts for his name try to have them be outta this world if you can please?, but whatever you can come up with will be taken into consideration all the same.

No comments: