November 03, 2010

What is your favorite color of "FALL"


Hey all,
Now I know that before earlier this past summer, I have shared with you all what my favorite color of all is.....but for some little ol reason don't ask me why I got to thinking could we all as humans have a favorite color for a certain time of year as well? My answer would be yes we could/can I just guess it depends on who you are as well, say your the type of person who sees things in just Black and White, does this mean you see all things that way? No it doesn't it just means your view of how you see everything around you isn't always so clear most times. Where someone who maybe blind can and does see the whole world better than "WE who can see everything shows, more times than not we want to admit we with sight can be blind more times than not!"What does having sight or no sight have to do with colors maybe nothing at all, or maybe everything in the whole wide world, my point is we can all see more than we know about a great deal of things. So since this is the second month of the time of year we come to know as "FALL", I think my favorite color of this time of year is "Golden Yellow"and a Turkey color of this type "Brown". So what is yours if I may ask?

No comments: