November 29, 2010

All this week I have early shifts at ALBY, oh what will I do with myself?


Now I really am serious about this I work all week at eight in the morning that almost NEVER HAPPENS???, so what will I do with myself?, I'm thinking maybe watching this little show those who know me will know what I'm talking about without a hint, but for those of you who don't know me as well here is a clue. Right now on the second channel 42-2 on the antenna hey with your BIG Screen 42 incher of a TV why the heck don't you have cable or maybe even a satellite dish huh?, well to answer your question I don't want either of them, and I'm fine with what I do have. I can read more this week for since before my dad's happenstance and even before that I just haven't been in a want to read type of mode for a very long time. Also that movie I have been promising myself for the past few weeks maybe fun to go see, I just have to decide on which one it will be now that I have the time. I can get back into jolting more about "Clone of Me" down in long hand too. I can get back to drawing to if I want as well or even go to Club 24 this whole month I haven't been there and that's not good on two fronts one being I could have used all the time in the latter part of this month to be productive to staying fit till spring which is my goal with them anyhoo, but I paid them money for NOT using the facility at all which is the whole downside to it all. Or I can just watch a DVD movie here at the house, Superglue galore you know I have enough for new movie or TV series for every night of the whole blasted year if I wanted to! So why was I ever feeling like my life would ever be empty without my father around I just don't know for all I do know is every darn day in it's own way is a Whole New Adventure....So I'm bound to find something to do with my free time sometime this week right O !!??!!

No comments: