November 04, 2010

Many things to be Thankful for (First Thursday of November,2010)


I'd have to say the most THANKFUL thing, I'm THANKFUL about most of all is my father didn't have to go through a lot of agony of hurtful pain when he left for his heavenly bound home. Also I would love to THANK everyone from my Men's breakfast at the Cathedral of Joy, to all of my coworkers at Alby for seeing from both of them as well, as all you who read this are friends even more so than you will ever know in his great time of keeping me Matt from drifting into a void filled mess emotionally and spiritually. I still very much feel like I'm wearing my soul on my shelve like I was all last weekend the only difference is I too can now see myself just as flushed with some peeks of life coming back into me, but as I said before I know it will take a long time to forgive myself for not saying "I LOVE YOU" enough to my dad. Now before I end this I want give a resounding thanks to "GOD for letting me have time with a father who did the best with what he knew how to do things in raising three wonderful children in his life here on your home for us your fragile souls of love. Again heavenly father thank you for caring for us when we are blind to all that you hold dear which we should all know by now is the jewel you created called planet Earth- AMEN" thanks for letting me pray that prayer I know I needed to.

No comments: