November 15, 2010

Really having to use my brain isn't so hard or is it from time to time


(What is this image named?, I'll tell you at the end this post.)

Hey there everyone,
Today my sister Kylie and her son Bryce and my dad's sister Betty and I went over to his place at Charbnuano and finished cleaning his apartment up. Before they came to pick me up Kylie called me to ask if Albertson's may have some boxes for sorting stuff out once we got over there to dad's place. I said "Sure they probably do over in Produce this late in the day", Kylie told me that they would be by to pick me up in three minutes. Bryce and I went into the store and "lo & behold" even though we stood waiting to talk to the store manger about permission to go get those boxes and if who was on duty in that department, Nobody & I mean Nobody asked who Bryce was?" Of course they were very busy at that said time so I guess I could understand from their point of view anyway. Bryce himself kept asking me as we waited "You know a lot of people here I bet huh?, Uncle Matt." I said "you bet, I do!" We had finally gotten some apple boxes. We were over at dad's for about an hour and half cleaning up, before Bryce and everyone else me included decided we were hungry so we went and had lunch at Shari's restaurant. Here is Bryce with his "Dirty ice cream desert". I as you all know have been trying to find many ways to keep myself busy since my father has passed away not so long ago. I got to thinking last night of just one more of many things I could do and that would be to go into "my pictures" part of my computer and name all of them. I have stuff like this that I have named "Defiant vs the Deathstar" and something like this known as Storm Trooper-Spider but then I have stuff like this that should be real easy to come up with a name for. But I just haven't taken the time to literary sit down and just think of what could be a named for title for the said image. Believe me it will keep this boy busy for sure whenever it is I get to it for I also have over twelve folders full of images. So what is the name of the image at the start of this entry right?, well it's got all eighty type of toons characters on it, so I'm going be possibly be naming it "Cartoons of the 1980's" or "80's Toons".

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Your project to keep yourself busy sounds like a huge one. I need to get busy with my pictures as well. A lot of work, but well worth it.