November 27, 2010

I'm Gonna try making a Spider-Man movie of my own


Hey how is this for an idea?, you all recall my blog a few weeks ago about the numerous amount of images I have to name in my picture folders from my computer right?, well I either yesterday or on Turkey day got to thinking wouldn't it be cool if I Matt made my own kinda movies from my computer. About a year or two ago I ran across a movie clip of something I wanted from off of the internet it was free to download the clip, so I wasn't stealing it or anything like that. I had made a short movie from three other clips that were included with the first one. I of course forgot all about how to put the fragmented clips together for a very LLLLOOOONNNNGGGGG time. Then just recently I found something else in another movie fragmented set of clips and that is when it hit me as I was making that set of film clips into a streaming video I found that I could use pictures as well to make something of my own uniqueness. I found out I can add my own narration and background music as well. So I thinking this will be a fun way to still lift me out of my numbness in feelings of my father's passing. Here is what the title is gonna be "Spidey comic origin history, a homemade story by one his biggest fans" it will have this photo to start the tale . I will most certainly let you all know when I have it posted at YOUTUBE. For I do know I can publish it to the web, but as you also know it won't be streaming here at Blogspot.com for I already found out several times uploading here is a real pain when it is in a movie type of format. So please wish me luck, OK?

No comments: