November 16, 2010

What would you think of a whole different shaped planet Earth?


Now how odd would that be?, say is this a Twilight Zone type of thought of yours Matt?, Not at all a few years ago when I was surfing the internet I came across this image
,which had me thinking for a very long time "If God created the world in a certain way why did He choose a sphere shape of roundness. Why are all the planets that way can't one be vastly different like all of us that He created in his own image? I keep thinking of that Sunday school song when I think of this, you know the one I'm talking about right? Well for those of you NOT IN THE KNOW this

might help jog your train of thought to the song I'm referring to is simply known as "HE HAS THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS". As I said tough with the design of the whole universe does "The creator" there are some of you whom may take offense as "GOD as being the one who made the design of life, and I respect that is all that I'm getting at!, nothing is wrong in your view of how you interrupt things, you see things as you know is right for you ". So the universe is a vast complex puzzle of many things right so whatever or whoever put it together knew the grand scheme of many such thoughts would bear fruit of many kinds of knowledge related to the history of how everything began so very long ago. Was it planned that all things in creation lead to more questions no matter of all the answers a individual sought as well? I Matt believe, that in someway but not the only way is how a person find imagination for creating stories or paintings like this comes from NOT only other peoples ideas but also wishing and wanting to be creative in their own way. I did nothing of the sort of being sidetracked just now for how would it be if all things created have their own look about them and style in their own said way. The designer of life for all we know could have imprinted their stamp on life on earth here by seeing it as well this maybe? who really knows?, but for me I keep thinking what if the whole cosmos and every planetoid within it is suppose to have it's own unique look and all I keep coming back to in my head is a planet earth that is well rather cubed shaped.
Maybe why I think this as well, is because I've overloaded my own imagination on stuff of science fiction and comic book super Dogooders in my head so much among other things as well.

No comments: