November 11, 2010

"A little Ray of hope in these dark times to all of you", who read this little blog

As you all know with the passing of my dad that I haven't seem to be in a totally uplifting type of writing mood of late. Well maybe I have just a bit here and a bit there, but for the most part these past few postings are centered around "Dad memories" as it should properly willed to be, but I also want to share something that's awesome that I meant too a couple of months back on the morning of September 11th... and no not in anyway does it deal with the year of "01". It has do with the sun, as you all know I love talking about sunsets at times, this past September 11th was on a Saturday and I remember getting up at six thirty five in the morning it was just starting to go from dusk to peek lighting so the sun wasn't anywhere near ready to rise yet. I got dressed and grabbed my digital camera and walked up the ol path way I did all throughout the last two months of the season called Summer. Here are just a few of the snapshots I got while trying to get to a mountainous peek that I was really hope to achieve the shots from here.
As I tried to get closer to it I found I just couldn't get to t
here, so I turned around and saw this

, so I started just snapping away. All in all for this very setting I used my fully charged battery till I had it nearly die on me (NO I don't mean I pulled it out and ate the battery, I mean that it just lost it's juice before sayin
g "Okay Mister I'm dying here" but here is at least one that I can share of it coming over a house top. This was all before I went to my Men's Breakfast just down the hill from that house at the Cathedral of Joy church. To say I had a beautiful start to my morning before breakfast would be the grandest understatement ever!

No comments: