November 08, 2010

My sister Kylie is here, which should help both me and Micheal with our grief over our loss of dad


As far I know from when I chatted with my sister Kylie last, which was on last Thursday at a little after seven pm for stuff about related to dad's will and what he wanted was very short. She then called me on Friday evening and said she was planning a two day road trip for her and her son Bryce to get here to the Tri Cities from where they live in California. My dad put Kylie as the one to take care of things for when he moved on, Micheal & his family of his wife Kathie and his two children Heidi & Cannon (who happens to be the same age as Bryce), will be very happy to see each other and yes I too as well will be happy to see Kylie and Bryce again. I just wish as "we" Micheal & Kathie and all of those kids involved with whatever form of sadness that they have for "Grampi" as Cannon called our dad, will be able to be strong for each other in our time of need. Kylie should be getting in touch with Micheal & I sometime later today.

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Glad to know that Kylie arrived safely and that you are all together.