November 18, 2010

Going to see my regluar doctor for a update of , ?


I have two BIG THINGS that are happening today. What could they be?, your inquiring right especially when you see someone talking about their doctor visits, well besides that at ten in the morning today will be my first day back to work at Albertson's since my father's funereal last Saturday. So this week for me has been mostly uneventful for the most part. My doctor said that everything seems normal of what it should be for a person who has changed their eating habits to decrease their sodium intake, after having a grand maul seizure that are what the kind I have had in the past are known as. My doctor had told me of what he was looking for from doctor Ernest D. Madarang who was the hematologist who I saw back in September on his inquiring, to see if my Red blood cell count was normal now as to oppose to that date back in June when I had that said seizure. It is back to normal for now, I was also wondering still of my dream state (or what is referred to as R.E.M. Rapid Eye Movement during sleep), I was curious of why since I'm now taking only one seizure medication why am I NOT able to access it, I told him "should I ask the neurologist Micheal Freedman again about the dosage of the Keppra I'm taking?, (which is two pills of 500mgs each day) and if the dosage is to high shouldn't I be able to dream at least a little. I didn't tell my doctor I had just had my father pass away and really this is why I'm wanting to dream. He said "yes asking Micheal Freedman would be of great help. He was happy that I wasn't still on the other seizure drug known as Dilantin which he said "was a lot more unstable than Keppra which is a more reliable form of seizure medication," especially for my case. My liver function is good, but my cholesterol level is a bit up and I told him of my veggie omelets that I make he thinks I should cut back on those to one a month. Here's what I think that small elevated level of cholesterol is from for right now, I've been slightly off my diet because of my dad's passing but I know that isn't right to eat crazy even slightly because I'm still stressed over it. I'm NOT letting it get the better of me though I promise you that! I am to have a liver enzymes test which includes a cholesterol part as well once every year my next one will be in August of 2011. There is a separate liver enzymes test for every six months I need to take as well (I'm not sure if the test is any different at all?, but it's follow up is in February. I also forgot to find out when I need to schedule my next appointment with doctor Abdulrahman so after Thanksgiving which is next Thursday by the way, I'll call them on that Friday I keep forgetting one thing or another to talk to doctor Abdulrahmn about, the most important that I know I must know for myself is "Where am I Matt shooting for in actual weight lost for a rounded area to be sure to stay in?"

2 comments:

Nancy Watson said...

Glad to hear that you are doing fine with your health. Glad you are back to work. I love you. Mom

Matt said...

I am glad that I'm doing well health wise too, mom. Still dealing with dad's passing as we have talked about is going to take a long space of time to heal of course, but that is OK for time does heal all things doesn't it?