May 10, 2011

Continuting to pack my little carry on throughout this week


Those of us planning trips to wherever this time of year or whenever you get a break from the place called work I hope you remember everything your planning on taking with you. For me since I'm a BIG READER of books I'm still hoping for that copy of "MORE STORIES FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE" , which I found out this morning from looking in my Email that Barnes & Nobles has a copy for me and with little help from a friend with a car I found out that the copy they had at the store wasn't paid for. When I know I had already paid for a copy to be mailed here to me at my home a couple of weeks ago when my mom and I went clothes shopping for this trip to Ecuador, so to make a long story short like that ever happens with me as a writer yeah right? I didn't pick up the store copy and am still waiting for it to get here before we leave hopefully? Still in case it won't get here on time here is what I am hoping to put in my carry on

besides the regular amenities of a toothbrush and a set of razors for shaving. Also I'm planning taking my digital camera and memory cards for holding pictures and/or mini movies as well. I will also be taking a couple of notebooks to write more of "Clone of Me" chapters and also to keep track of my steps as well over there if I walk like that won't happen!

No comments: