May 01, 2011

Besides a desktop change I have been looking for a book filler....


You know I just hate it when I misplace things, and besides today being the first of May, I have been looking for the pass few days for the "MORE STORIES FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE" that I have misplaced last week. I'm pretty sure it is in my folks car that they borrowed from Chuck's brother Larry while here in the states, so till I can get a hold of it which will be tomorrow hopefully I'm reading this
. It is a story set "in between" the very last set of stories in the "original First runs of Spider-Man comic book titles." Which I'm happy to say I have stored away as well (see "Deciding time for me" post to find out more on that....). I have had a hard time deciding on something else as well and they are related to these two things my Desktop image for the month of May, which here is last month's , I was thinking with the summer movies of Marvel's THOR character or even D.C. GREEN LANTERN from next month's superheroes blockbusters as a image for here or as my Desktop on my Desktop. Although I was just thinking as putting this together the majority of the month of May I will be in Ecuador so why not have two images that I've never shown from there grace the background plate of Day life of the Matt blog as well as my Desktop here in Richland Washington. And as to that Looney tunes thing with Batman as the plate here well lets just say for April I felt I needed to give "The BAT" his time to shine since he's my top comic dude I love as close to Marvel's well you know who?, or at least I hope you would? Of course the two animals in Mister Wayne's super duds are pretty much why I pick them since Daffy always sees himself as a space hero anyone know who that was? and ol Bugs just cause he's cool, yet both represented EASTER as wicked crazy cool as well or at least to me they do!

No comments: