May 25, 2011

The Guys place this time around in Cuenca.....


Hey all of those of you wanting adventure in a Far away place for your vacation time of the year should think of a place like Cuenca Ecuador. Yet there are many things you should know about this part of south America and that is like many who visit here do tend to find that they like it so much that you may wish after a lifetime of hard work you would like to reside here preeminently. Like I said through you would need many things before just diving into it, you would need to get a visa to become a outside citizen of (ANY COUNTRY YOUR NOT BORN IN) if (ANY SAID COUNTRY REQUIRES YOU TO GET ALL VACCINATIONS, YOU MUST DO IT, EVEN IF YOU'VE ALREADY HAD THEM FROM WHEN YOU WERE BORN) then, lets say you still have family that (YOU) have in your own country that is still young but wants to visit you (THEY WHOMEVER THEY ARE MUST GO THROUGH WHAT YOU DID TO COME SEE YOU). I think somewhere I have gotten off the beaten path of where I was going with this post, so sorry about that! This place as I have said earlier this week is about four blocks from where they are living. Here they live on the top floor which is the sixth, but let me share something with you about buildings here in Ecuador where people live they all have a subbasement parking levels. Chuck told me that for some reason he couldn't find the garage remote to open the other place, when we first got here on last Wednesday that night we had some take out Chicken from just behind the other place which I never told you the name before but it is "Los Almondas" which means "The Almond tree complex" yet as I have tried to throw in another distraction about talk of the other place I'm still am lost for words I guess how to talk about El Molle which I can tell you I don't know it's whole English meaning although on our returning trip to the united states I will find it out and tell you all what it is.... I do think I should show all you what this place looks like because after all words can only do so much in telling any story so here we go , this is their gaming table where when friends come over they can play cards or whatever they choose. Just aside from the gaming table is this very nice couch center piece where you can see even new guests can enjoy a nice time. Here is their kitchen which just across from the gaming table and across from their couch seen above, and if you look out the kitchen window you can see the sun setting terrace
yet on the other side of the kitchen is their washroom of where they do they laundry and here what it's like. Now since I don't have photos of their entertainment room or a bedroom shot of their two of those, I will leave you with them and their princesses granddaughters overlooking the start of a sunset from our second day here in Cuenca Ecuador.
Bulleted List

No comments: