May 19, 2011

Arrvial in Cuenca safe and sound


So very sorry about forgetting to post at all yesterday, it was a VERY LONG day and night with transverse time changing all THAT given time of flight time. We started at 4 p.m. on Tuesday see that entry right below this one! When we were in the plane from Seattle no one really got any zzz?, I may have just a little, on the Florida one in the night to (I WAS, that got a fair amount) this morning from Florida to Guayaquail Ecuador I was the one who got most of the sleep I will have to ask Petra & Paige for sure though because I saw them out just we were entering Ecuador. Chuck called the regular van service that we use to get to Cuenca (or rather he had to recall them while we were getting our bags into the country for they were here in Cuenca, thinking we were waiting to go to Guayaquail's international airport) thanks Lordis for that call. We then took a four hour trip to Cuenca, (anyone wanna call Gillian for a boat tour maybe not since that was really a three hour tour) After having a chicken dinner we Chuck and I went to their other house which isn't far really just a few blocks away, on this trip sometime I will show you that place as I did their current place.

No comments: