May 19, 2011

Now for that promised Ecuadorian sunset


It is finally here is all I can say, I can say is that with me promising for over two and half years to get a Ecuadorian sunset on my digital camera has finally happen. How is that your all asking yourselves right?, don't your folks who do live in Ecuador live in a hole where you can't get any type of picture like that....well the answer to that very question is no and yes no really they don't reside in a hole at all in fact if you go to my two thousand and ten posting entitled "My Parents place in Ecuador" you can see I have shared how reassuring their (then new place is) especially to assure myself of their safety. It has happen that they have done what most ex-pats in Ecuador do and that is brought a place to make a bit of money by owning a place that they can rent out to future incoming ex-pats or Ecuadorian people whoever they maybe? (more on what this new place looks like in a future posting, yet I can also say it is very nice for it is where Chuck and I am staying this time around. And yet I have been here in Cuenca for only two days and here are the type of sunsets I have gotten to ,, snap shots of and all that I can tell you is I wish I could get one for every night of the next two weeks! Although I also foresee two small problems one being I will eventually will get accommodated to Ecuador time, and number two I will be having so much of a fun time just relaxing and having things to do with my family and their many friends.

No comments: