May 16, 2011

Grandpa Watson's 98th birthday celebration

Hey Green loving people,
How long has it been since I used "ANY" Green color lately?, maybe a month or more or perhaps less at any rate it great to use the HULK'S skin tone for writing again all in all....so yesterday we got here to Seattle, where b
efore we leave for a place called Cuenca Ecuador we have a piece of family business to take care of. The point of that said work is to have fun, and what better way to have fun than to Celebrate. Even though we are leaving before Chuck (Poppi to those of you reading this under the age of sixteen) dad Lyle
happens to have his ninety eight birthday a BIG few of days from now. His family has grown by leaps and bounds (even his grand children have given him great grand babies, which I'm sure makes him smile really BIG in his heart and soul) has decided to have it while we were still here in the united states, Lyle claims he wishes he could skip this year and the next and already be one hundred.

Back in nineteen ninety this man had published a paperback book about his whole life of his family's tree and his and his wife Elsa travels around the world. Lyle happens to have a grandson named Lyle after him that resides in Kennwick Washington, whom was able to attend this time around but, hopefully two real years from now he WILL BE ABLE to which I sure will please both of them I'm sure? Besides being here for this birthday fun fest I have to say for me it has been a long overdue time to being with extended family
that I have last seen in two thousand or maybe even longer, see I DON'T even know for sure? Yet it was nice to see everyone that I could.



No comments: