May 26, 2011

Day of beach fun number uno


Today and the next few days are a little off set to make the end of the month of May count posting wise. We are starting our end trek and NO I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SCI-FI SAGA ,which everyone who reads this knows I love, that also as you can see ends in "TREK". No the Trek, I am referring to is the start of the end of our (and by our I mean me and these two girls

from Minnesota). We got up at six in the morning at the "Guys place" to get showers and any last minute packing that was mostly Chuck there...I'd already pack up my re patched up suitcase,I guess I forgot to share about the couple tears I had found in it from last Wednesday night,at least it was fixed for the return voyage. So we took "Puff Puff" to the girls place at a little after seven, after a very small breakfast for the girls to finish some cereal we had brought two Thursdays ago along with some slippers for them, since the floor is cold in the mornings at their place, we called for two taxis and took them to the Cuenca bus port and rode a bus for four hours to Guayqauil's main bus port. I had happen to get "almost closer done with this ",on the way up there. When we got to Guayqauil we took another bus to the town with the beach known as Sailnas and while checking into our hotel rooms we saw this strange "LOIN there

at the hotel, (NOT REALLY) it was just a dog that had a very interesting coat of fur, besides I think the guy feeding it wouldn't be so close to it "IF IT WAS a REAL LOIN" do you think so? We then went and walked to strip of the beach and we decided to yet again get even more ice cream

,boy do you think the girls can eat all three of those? We then went back to walking along the strip when I had happen to see this guy who draws you as a caricature of yourself and of course the girls decided it would be

cool to take home with them. After that we went to a seafood place to eat our dinner when my mom noticed while we were waiting for our orders
a bus parade of young people came by.

No comments: