May 20, 2011

Visiting folks favorite Pizza Parlor before they move to Quito Ecuador


Hey all,
Yesterday we were all still getting use to Cuenca time of all that ventured here to Ecuador. Mom and Petra & Paige are staying at the place I showed all of you last year in the post entitled "My parents place in Ecuador" with Mimi, while Popi (Chuck) and uncle Matt are in their other place which is just across town in my time here I will post about it's outlook which is v
ery nice I gotta say. Today though is about getting to go out for pizza at a little after one p.m. and for me seeing a lot but not all of the friends my folks have made here in Cuecna and, (NO DON'T MISTAKE the title of this post it is NOT my or Petra or Paige parents/grandparents who are moving to the capital of Ecuador.) Rather it is the owner of the pizza parlor Pablo who is moving to be with his family (hopefully everyone seen here

,which includes Paige & Petra would love seen him continue a pizza parlor there as well). Hear is a foot note to Merri the girls mother, were really outspoken at this pizza parlor we had at least three different conversations going at once.We then went slipper shopping and food shopping at the mall called Mall Del Rio and store we visited was the Coral for both the girls cabin and the boys cabin, in fact I smell the cooking of eggs and French toast.....

No comments: