May 11, 2011

Here 's what I'm NOT taking with me to Ecuador


I have without a doubt decided for my two thousand and elven trip to a (little) place known as Ecuador, well really it NOT so (little) it's size of the state of Nevada for the whole country you foreigners who live there can correct me if I am wrong? I'm just so excited about going I lost track of what I was talking about for this topic so sorry about that, yet when I was originally writing this the blogspot site was having what I called per Friday the 13th jitters and I was afraid I had "LOST" this one to a mysterious island? So here is ,what I'm talking about in the way of NOT taking with me to Cuenca with couple of extra visitors for my folks. NO in NO WAY OR FORM are they the VISITORS coming with us are like those in V or it's many spin offs (more on them later). I'm talking truly about my portable DVD player which I have brought on my other two trips to Ecuador before, last year while there I watched Green Lantern First Flight (now only true GL fans will get what I did with the title there), I also watched IRON GIANT as well along with Who framed Roger Rabbit? and finally over there I watched BATMAN THE MOVIE from nineteen sixty six. In fact I have watch many things on here besides what I mention so far, yet would you believe me if I told you when I first got it back in 2000 it broke on me from a charged battery no less? Here is what I wanna watch before I leave for Ecuador this time around if I get time to that is or some other Yamato feature.

No comments: