May 26, 2011

Day tric of the beach


Well here is our the start our third day at the Sailnis beach in Ecuador, the girls were promised if we had time today that they could go to a water park here, yet I'm still wondering of the two them DID THEY BOTH stay up LATE last night OR JUST ONE OF THEM, I'm left to wonder I guess? This morning for me though I was up at seven forty five or there about and I had happen to finish the copy of "MORE STORIES FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE" which if I forgot to say came to me a few days before leaving for this (little vacation) of ours. It was actually Friday the 13th when it arrived Pretty SPOOKY huh? we left a couple days later of course! The book ended with a unreleased Serling story that happen to had a certain city of Washington state mentioned that was fitting!, nah, I'm not telling which one though you gotta buy the book to find out which one? So I'm now starting SPIDER-MAN, DOWN THESE MEAN STREETS, I wonder how I'm going to NOT get it confused with the other one I reading which you all know that one or at least I hope you would??? Anyway after starting that book Chuck had called for a van to pick us up to take us from Sailnis to a beach known as Playas which is a hour and a half away while we ate breakfast we were finally gonna see the dolphins in Playas besides being at still another

beach. Petra also was wanting to show me how good she was at camera control with my digital camera and we made a movie for her of "Orphanage day" if she doesn't that title she can tell me through her mother's Facebook page if she'd like too. Well before I show you the movie of the dolphins I made, which yes I still have to post to youtube as well, here are some images of our place in Playas

where we stayed over a day and a half during our last few days here in Ecuador.

No comments: