May 24, 2011

Night lights of Cuenca


Last Saturday night here in Cuenca Ecuador, we went up to Turi where one can see those many sunsets that I was recently talking about here from a really cool perspective, how cool your asking right? What my mom had suggested earlier that day before the sunset for us to go see something that even she and (Poppi) Chuck have NEVER DONE EITHER, so whatever it was it would be new to all of us. "It was to see all of the town of Cuenca light up at night" Once up there Petra and Paige got to experience a form of true Ecuadorian fast food better known as Cheloupas. As we were waiting for the sun to set I had brought both of my cameras with me and at first I was thinking wouldn't this look great as movie as well?, little did I know that later tonight I would use the movie cam of mine anyhow. Here is what I got from the top of Turi as the lights came on as darkness fell,,, ,as to what did I used my movie cam on later is that we went to where got those slippers for the girls and had more food and they got to be in those whatchamycallits "Hamsters Balls" which I will also post soon on youtube as well as "the pony riders" one from the weekend.

No comments: