May 08, 2011

Mothers 2011


Here it is yet Mother's Day again,
So for the person who brought you into this world to experience all of what life has to offer have you done something special for her today of all days. When it is Mother's Day do you Pray that your mother whomever she is, is having a great day or is at least doing well if you are one who doesn't Pray for things to be pleasant for your mother. I know that last year I put a huge effort in detailing what a mother is even if she's not your real mothe
r either, I know that also not long ago it was earth day and I would hope that you know that our planet is a Mother

just as much as human females are? So I wanna ask you all, do you treat your Mother weather she brought you into the world or is the world to you with enough "Mom, I just wanted you to know I care about you very much and sure I may not say it right or often enough I Love you" I hope you do right by your mother today an do something special with her like I did I took mine out for a special meal . (Mine is the Belgium waffles with those strawberries and whipped cream topping, just so you won't be confused), I also got her a very nice card
with a very special message inside... I'm off now to call special mothers I know since I didn't get to spend time with them today.

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

I really enjoyed my special meal. The best part of Mother's Day for me is having a very special son like you.