May 26, 2011

Day qautro at a nice place called the beach


Well today at close to the stroke of ten p.m. we will be gathering our suitcases and carry ons from the international airport here in Guayqauil, Ecuador to head to leaving for the united states. Yet that won't be till four thirty in the afternoon that we leave Playas, Ecuador the other beach we visited at the end of our stay in our adventure here! I've gotta say over the day that we have been here so far I have found that "WE" the girls and I are finally ready I think for a place called home each in our own way, yet we did get to go souvenir shopping one last time (the whole time I was here I didn't think of shopping for anyone expect one little girl I made a promise to about a hair clip or something?, I finally broke down and got three stuffed animals, the other two are for my niece Heidi and her brother Cannon) in fact Chuck had to race back to the store to get mom's lunch which used this type of taxi
to get there. When we left Playas, I just happen to be watching with Pagie and Petra a SPIDER-MAN cartoon from the late nineteen nineties that had a odd thing about it, that was it had a opening of "THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN" cartoon series from two thousand and eight, a little wired wouldn't you think? So after a four and half hours of driving we are back in Guayqauil, Ecuador where we landed two weeks ago....yet it is only seven thirty in the evening and our plane won't leave to close to midnight so we decide to check all of our luggage into a holding locker right at the entrance of the airport. We saw a mall real close by the airport and decided to go see a movie especially that one Jose was hoping to take me to back in Cuenca, called
"Pirates of the Caribbean: on stranger tides" only to find out we would have to leave before the climax of the film and head to the airport at ten fifteen to claim our bags before boarding began. So while mom I took the girls to the food court to get something to eat Chuck waited in line, to try to get some tickets come to find out that the last English airing one had just sold out as we were deciding what we wanted to do for the next two hours of time we had left. After we ate we decided to see what was on the rest of this floor of the mall, I'd happen to see out of the corner of my eye a really cool toy store sorry not a picture was taken ( wish there was one though because this store had two SUPER SIZED posters of both all Marvel and D.C. comic characters, that were sweet) yet not all was lost. While walking around the second floor we had happen to see a 3D exhibit on Dinosaurs that looked interesting to Petra anyway and so I took her and Pagie through it, while Poppi wanted for Mimi to catch up to us. Here are a few reptile friends we saw throughout the exhibit ,

what I almost forgot to share was that at the end of this exhibit was a cool 3D movie of the history of the planet with Dinos in the mix as well. We then went to a bookstore to get some more books for the girls to read on the plane ride back to the USA, I even picked up one too.

No comments: