June 02, 2011

Liberty Christen's Xylophone band and who's the star in a few people's eyes....


Hey everybody,
I know I just got done telling you all about my and the Mickleson girls seen here with their "Mimi" that grandma's name for herself just as granddad is "Poppi" maybe when I come up with a great narrative I explain how they decided on these names for themselves in another posting. Yet this post is really about what a lot of exasperated as "in needing sleep people" did once they got to Washington state, while in Cuenca Ecuador we kept in touch with family here in Richland we knew a lot was going on for everyone here as it was for us as well. While we were in Sailnis enjoying our belly whale time Poppi saw on Facebook that Heidi that's her here
giving Petra and Pagie a list of "goodbyes" or maybe it was just one huge goodbye to both from
when we were leaving to Ecuador a couple of weeks ago, was having a part in her school band's little concert as a Xylophone player as seen here

I also have a small movie that yes I still need to figure out how it works? After her part in the concert Heidi had to run off to a baseball game she was a part of, but before that she and her family came and said Hi to us
tried travelers even though

we knew we'd see them as soon as tomorrow for a good time as well!, We stayed and watch the rest of the concert which also consisted Heidi's school sixth grade band playing two old movie favorites of "Chariots Fire" from the movie of the same name and also "Friend like me" from Dinsey's movie Aladdin, we then went to have dinner at Zipps, which is much like Miner's in Yakima that I told you about in the last posting here.

No comments: