June 21, 2011

Another HOT SUMMER WILL BE STARTING TODAY I'M SURE.....


Well hello Hot Heads,
I truly hope you are cool with today being the "windiest day of the whole year" on the whole planet, or shortest day of the year yeah that's right or at least I think it is?, Hey wait am I really in the right frame of mind if today JUNE 21st , I know that actually is the LONGEST Day of the whole year. I hope that whatever it will be that your doing not just today the first day of summer that everyone who reads this remembers that from now throughout the first week of September to wear some sun screen when your working out in the HEAT of the day over next three months. Today was NOT the first time I noticed it but once again my very thermostat is off kilter once again I'm not sure of why this seems to happen almost ever season RIGHT NOW it's a oven on over cooked HEAT in my little pad, but later tonight I will get this fixed whether by visiting my maintenance manger or by a phone call to the main office later tonight. Even with that being my truly worst problem to the start of my summer, I'm thinking it will be nice for walking as it was last year over the summer time. I'm hoping you will remember your H2o with anything you do please stay hydrated over this season of Scorching summer time, for if you don't you can ONLY BLAME YOURSELF for what happen to you for being a HOT HEAD! So sorry if you like to be a RED LOBSTER over this time of year as well, just have fun safety protected next three months where ever you live!

2 comments:

Nancy Watson said...

Good reminders Matt. Hope you get your thermostat fixed soon.

Matt said...

Well mom, just after getting this published I was able to get the AC problem fixed with in a 24 hour time fame and now it's nice as Boston Cream pie. Which is very cool indeed.